Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good things are happening!

Since I last posted I have without a doubt found my perfect match! I have had quite a few appointments, just today I had the lining of my uterus checked, it is 6mm. I have another appointment set for Monday to get a re-check. We are doing a fresh cycle, so the egg donor and myself have to be in sync with one another as far as our menstraul cycles go. Although this is not my first cycle, I learn something new every time. The entire process is amazing!

So the couple I ended up choosing...the IFs from L.A. It was definately the right choice for both of us. Since we have matched we either talk, text or email daily. I love them, they are hands on and very involved. I got to meet M's mom, she is a super sweet, fun lady.

The meds were started on day 1 of my cycle, Sept 2nd. So far I am just taking the estrace, prenatals and aspirin. I am on standby waiting to find out when the injections of heparin begin. My last cycle, which was in April of 2007, I stared down the needle for a good 15 minutes before administering the injection. The injections weren't that bad, I don't know what came over me.

School is going great! I am so glad I went back to my original degree program; criminal justice is definately the career field that I am most passionate about. I have managed to maintain a fairly high GPA, this is something I am very proud of.

The kids are all doing great. Andrew only had a two week summer because he is on the ILP program at Charter. I am so proud of his efforts and his grades he has worked so hard for. He is a smart young man and always knows how to make his momma laugh. Lil Eric is moving right along in the 5th grade, it is hard to believe that he will be headed to junior high next year! Isaac is adjusting to life as a second grader, he had a rough first week of school, but he is getting better.

My husband, Eric, is continuing to work hard to support us and is still my #1 supporter. I couldn't ask for more. I feel like I truly have been blessed with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment